Lock it and drop it Upgrade the look and feel of your MTB XC race cockpit with the DropLock Remote. By combining a dual-suspension lockout remote with an integrated dropper lever, you get a single remote that controls the functions of your suspension and dropper post. For the lockout, a single button controls both the on and off function of front and rear suspension. A single remote that combines a dropper lever with a dual-control suspension lockout for simple operation and clean setup. - Integrated dropper and dual-remote lockout lever for a cleaner cockpit - Single lockout lever controls both on/off - Removeable dropper lever - Compatible with mechanically activated droppers and suspension lockout systems
$1.98 - $35.99
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
Arm Pad Set for Bontrager aero bars that offers support and comfort in the aero position. - inForm BioDynamic products optimize natural position for sustained performance - Ergonomic pad shape for ideal pressure distribution and support - Dual density pad provides a firm base with softer upper layer - Velvety soft cover and dual density padding provide secure and comfortable feel - Vacuum tooled design provides a consistent pad wrap and clean aero look - Cradle offers a stiff aero-proven design to support rider and cheat the wind - Compatible with any Speed Concept bar as well as all Bontrager clip-on aero bars - Includes pads, cradle, and mounting hardware
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
$10.99 - $11.99
Our Seatpost Adapters quite literally fill the gap, and with over 25 sizes available, the combinations are endless. These Seatpost Adapters are compatible with static, suspension and dropper Seatposts.
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
$149.99 - $274.99
The OCLV Carbon Mono Bar Extension delivers an even more aerodynamic leading edge to Trek's drag-defying Speed Concept (Gen 2). These straight and S-Bend extensions are designed to be cut to length and have internal routing for standard or Di2 cables. - Designed specifically for 2014 Speed Concept - OCLV Carbon fiber mono extensions - Straight and S-Bend extensions are designed to be cut to length - Internally-routed for Di2 and standard cables - Designed to accept 22.2mm standard extensions
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
These bar end adapters are required if you wish to add clamp-style bar ends to your Bontrager Satellite Plus Isozone handlebars. - Required for bar end use on Satellite Plus Isozone bars - For use with clamp style bar ends - Includes 2 adapters and 2 rubber handlebar inserts. - Bar end sold separately
Wheels Manufacturing Wide Chainstay Protector w/ Alcohol Prep Pad keeps your frame's paint looking good and helps quiet any chain slap on the chainstay. Wide design offers extra coverage for larger chainstays.
Origin-8's 1-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
KITE dropper post adapters for top-left position, Shimano I-SPEC II. - Mount for Kite dropper seat post remote to Shimano I-Spec II control system - I-Spec II Mount only
Shimano Y8H298040 SM-BH59 Olive and connecting insert
- 28mm for Dart, Judy, J2, J3, Pilot,Sid (pre-2008) - 32mm for Argyle, Boxxer (pre-2009), Pike, Reba, Recon, Revelation, Tora - 35mm for Domain, Lyrik - 40mm for Totem
- Clamps to a threadless steerer - Offers up to 4-1/2" stem height increase - Forged 6061-aluminum provides extra strength - Machined aluminum top cap is threaded, providing easy installation
Origin-8's Carbon Fiber Headset Spacers are made of lightweight, durable carbon and come in 5mm, 10mm or 20mm thicknesses. You get a bag of five spacers.
Shims for fitting 25.4mm diameter handlebars to 31.8mm clamp diameter stems. - Outside Diameter: 31.8mm - Inside Diameter: 25.4mm - Length: 48mm - Machined Aluminum - Anodized Black
- Grade 10 chromium steel balls
62 piece assortment of tall 1-1/8" carbon fiber headset spacers.
Wolf Tooth Headset Spacers for Trek Knock Block are machined in the USA out of aircraft grade aluminum. - Compatible with Trek Knock Block system - These spacers have unique raised features that key to Knock Block compatible stems (made by Bontrager) - 1 1/8" top (straight 1 1/8" or 1 1/8" to 1 1/2" taper) steerer tubes only
- All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in Colorado to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum Black anodized finish
$3.94 - $18.64
Aluminum headset stack spacers precision-cut to ensure proper headset function. - Precision-cut for proper function - Inner Diameter: 28.9mm - Outer Diameter: 34.4mm - Precision-machined aluminum
$3.00 - $24.95
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
- Width: 5.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Color: Silver - Reusable: No
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
$15.99 - $20.00
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
$10.99 - $15.99
Electra's Townie Quick-Release Seatpost Collar offers a little extra bling and convenience to your Townie bike because it allows no-tools seat-height adjustment. This quality metal clamp is easy to install and use and it securely fastens your seatpost in place.
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
Page 1 of 4 Next page