Key features: - Original equipment replacement saddle ears for use with Bontrager saddles with carbon rails - Compatible with Bontrager and Trek rotary head seatpost and seat mast systems - Consult with manufacturer on compatibility with other saddle brands
$1.98 - $16.28
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
$15.99 - $20.00
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
These bar end adapters are required if you wish to add clamp-style bar ends to your Bontrager Satellite Plus Isozone handlebars. • Required for bar end use on Satellite Plus Isozone bars • For use with clamp style bar ends • Bar end sold separately
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
$7.99 - $10.00
- 2Mm powertex neoprene that prevents nicks and scratches while reducing the noise of chain slap - Tightly stitched with heavy-Duty thread to add extra strength and durability - Jumbo: Taper (95Mm to 85mm and is 254mm in length) - Standard: Taper (85Mm to 75mm and is 254mm in length) - Super jumbo: Taper (117Mm to 107mm and is 254mm in length) - Jumbo 29er: Taper (95 Mm to 85 mm and is 295 mm in length) - Swingarm: Taper (183Mm to 175mm and is 227mm in length)
KITE dropper post adapters for top-left position, Shimano I-SPEC II. - Mount for Kite dropper seat post remote to Shimano I-Spec II control system - I-Spec II Mount only
$149.99 - $274.99
The OCLV Carbon Mono Bar Extension delivers an even more aerodynamic leading edge to Trek's drag-defying Speed Concept (Gen 2). These straight and S-Bend extensions are designed to be cut to length and have internal routing for standard or Di2 cables. - Designed specifically for 2014 Speed Concept - OCLV Carbon fiber mono extensions - Straight and S-Bend extensions are designed to be cut to length - Internally-routed for Di2 and standard cables - Designed to accept 22.2mm standard extensions
- Compatible with Shimano HG40/50/70/90 chains - KMC Z50, Z7, Z8, X8.93, X8.99 chains - Reusable - No Tool Required - Pin Length: 7.3 mm
- Saddle clamp for straight seatpost - Diameter: 22.2mm
Loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 300 — Ultegra level quality.
All Wheels Mfg. replacement derailleur hangers are produced in Colorado to exacting tolerances. - Replaces Trek Part #W524188 - Attaches to frame with (2) M3x8 flat head screws (sold separately) - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish
All Wheels Mfg. replacement derailleur hangers are produced in Colorado to exacting tolerances. - Replaces Scott Part #254091-222 - For Shimano Direct Mount derailleurs - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Attaches to frame with (1) special M4 socket head screw (sold separately)
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in Colorado to exacting tolerances. - Replaces Scott Part #254092-222 - For standard mount derailleurs - For 12x1.0 thru axle - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Attaches to frame with (1) special m5 flat head screw (fastener not included)
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M5x10 Socket Head Screw
$14.99 - $19.99
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with Bontrager Pro Blendr stem - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
$7.99 - $9.99
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Aluminum lever and cap with a 6mm chromoly bolt
• Fits all Trek kids' bikes • Super-strong steel derailleur guard
$14.99 - $19.99
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with Bontrager XXX Blendr stem - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
- Ergonomic 1x lever - Compatible with the Turbine and Aeffect Dropper Posts - Standard shifter cable and housing
Slamset top headsets are designed to keep the stack height low. - Hellbender bearings with improved seal structure
- Install this in line to your shift housing for precise tension adjustments - Compatible with all 4mm shift housing - Allows for 3.5mm of adjustability - Indexed movement prevents any accidental or unintentional adjustments - Compact design only adds 14mm to housing length
Bontrager's Speed Concept Seatpost Cap lets you get your position dialed for your next triathlon or time trial. Two different saddle offsets and widely a adjustable saddle angle means you'll find the perfect fit for your race against the clock.
$5.99 - $15.99
- Quiets chain slap and protects chainstays from nicks and scratches - Standard protector fits most chainstays - Universal kits come with circle protectors to eliminate frame damage due to cable rub
The Greenfield KS5 is a center-mounted kickstand. The kickstand is constructed from aluminum and made in the USA. - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Includes extra long bolt - Kickstand can be cut to a specific length - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt)
Page 1 of 7 Next page