Welcome to Infinity Bicycles
|"We value your business. Our number one goal is providing you with the best customer service. If you ever have an issue with a bike or accessory, we are here to help. Our experienced staff will gladly assist you in all the ways you can enjoy cycling. If you are ever not completely satisfied, please send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org"|
-Mark Fontenot, Owner and Cycling Enthusiast
Why Shop With Us
- We take care of you. Period.
- Trek Credit Card: Different financing options (3, 6 or 12 months) are available for purchases.
- Warranty: All bike frames have lifetime warranty and all parts & accessories are warrantied through our store for one year after the date of purchase.
- Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee: If you don't love it, we'll take it back. It's that simple. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your Bontrager purchase, return the item within 30 days for an exchange or store credit.
- Accessories that have not been used can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase with the original packaging.
- Bike Fitting: Every customer who purchases a bike from us is entitled to a free basic floor fit. Professional fits are offered for a fee and we have highly trained fit experts who are capable of cleat fits, road bike fits and tri bike fits.
- Customers can arrange to take a bike for a 1 hour extended test ride.
- We provide rentals to customers. You can rent bikes, wheels, and wetsuits, at any time, for a fee. Helmets, locks, and water bottle cages come free of charge with any bike rental.
- We host free group rides year round. Check out our calendar for the schedule.
- We offer gift certificates that can be purchased and used in the store.
Infinity Bicycles first opened its doors in Orange Beach, AL in 2008 to complement the passion for outside activities that the owners, Mark and Katherine, wanted to share with the community. In 2016, a second location was opened in Daphne, AL. In 2018, we welcomed our Hattiesburg, MS and Mobile, AL locations.