Welcome to Infinity Bicycles
|"We value your business. Our number one goal is providing you with the best customer service. If you ever have an issue with a bike or accessory, we are here to help. Our experienced staff will gladly assist you in all the ways you can enjoy cycling. If you are ever not completely satisfied, please send me a note at email@example.com"
-Mark Fontenot, Owner and Cycling Enthusiast
To be loved by the team and community as the area's best source for a great cycling experience
We sell only products we love, offer consistent services, provide an incredible experience to our team and customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes.
We are an enthusiastic team of trusted and knowledgeable professionals, having fun helping our team and customers reach their cycling goals.
Why Shop With Us
- We take care of you. Period.
- Credit Options: Different financing options (3, 6 or 12 months) are available for purchases.
- Warranty: All bike frames have lifetime warranty and all parts & accessories are warrantied through our store for one year after the date of purchase.
- Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee: If you don't love it, we'll take it back. It's that simple. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your Bontrager purchase, return the item within 30 days for an exchange or store credit.
- Accessories that have not been used can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase with the original packaging.
- Bike Fitting: Every customer who purchases a bike from us is entitled to a free basic floor fit. Professional fits are offered for a fee and we have highly trained fit experts who are capable of cleat fits, road bike fits and tri bike fits.
- Customers can arrange to take a bike for a 1 hour extended test ride.
- We provide rentals to customers. You can rent bikes at any time, for a fee. Helmets, locks, and water bottle cages come free of charge with any bike rental.
- We host free group rides year round. Check out our calendar for the schedule.
- We offer gift certificates that can be purchased and used in the store.
- Military and First Responders get a discount on accessories.
Infinity Bicycles first opened its doors in Orange Beach, AL in 2008 to complement the passion for outside activities that the owner, Mark wanted to share with the community. In 2016, a second location was opened in Daphne, AL. In 2018, we welcomed our Mobile, AL location.