INFINITY BICYCLES LEASE CONTRACT
1. Customer hereby relieves, releases and forever discharges and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Infinity Bicycles, its servants, agents and employees from any and all claims and demands of any and every kind and character for injury to his person or damage to his property, as a result of any accident in which he may become involved at any time hereafter while riding, using or operating the bicycle and for injury or damage to the person or property of any other person or persons inflicted or claims to have been caused by him at any time while riding, using or operating the bicycle.
2. Customer acknowledges that he/she has personally inspected the Bicycle(s) and/or Wheel(s) and/or Wetsuit(s) as to mechanical condition, tires and operations before acceptance and has found it to be in good condition.
3. Customer shall not misuse or abuse the Bicycle(s) and/or Wheel(s) and/or Wetsuit(s) and shall return the Bicycle(s) and/or Wheel(s) and/or Wetsuit(s) to INFINITY BICYCLES in the same condition as when received, normal wear excepted. Customer shall return the Bicycle(s) and/or Wheel(s) and/or Wetsuit(s) at the location and no later than the time specified above. I FURTHER AGREE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE REPLACEMENT, AT FULL REPLACEMENT COST, of any equipment I receive, but do not return upon request, EVEN IF IT LOST OR STOLEN. IN ADDITION, I AGREE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE REPLACEMENT, AT FULL REPLACEMENT COST, OF ANY EQUIPMENT DAMAGED while the bicycle(s) and/or wheel(s) and/or wetsuit(s) is in my possession. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE DEALER IS THE SOLE JUDGE OF WHAT CONSTITUTES "DAMAGE" IN THIS REGARD.
4. Customer shall immediately notify INFINITY BICYCLES of any accident involving or damage to the Bicycle, wheels and/or wetsuit.
5. Customer shall comply with all laws, ordinances and regulations governing the use of the Bicycle and adhere to the Rules of the Road.
6. This is a contract of leasing or rental only. Customer has by this contract acquired no right, title or interest to the Bicycle(s) and/or Wheel(s) and/or Wetsuit(s), and the Bicycle(s) and/or Wheel(s) and/or Wetsuit(s) shall at all times be the sole property of INFINITY BICYCLES. Customer shall not assign his rights or delegate his duties under contract; nor shall Customer sublease this Bicycle.
7. Upon breach of this contract or any of its provision, INFINITY BICYCLES may immediately take possession of the Bicycle(s) and/or Wheel(s) and/or Wetsuit(s) and all unpaid rents shall be due and payable.
8. Should INFINITY BICYCLES have to resort to any legal proceedings or the use of counsel to protect INFINITY BICYCLES’s rights under this agreement, then all legal fees and costs incurred by INFINITY BICYCLES shall be the responsibility of the Customer.
9. I already understand and acknowledge the proper use and functions of the bicycle(s), and/or wheel(s), and/or wetsuit(s).
10. NO REFUNDS ON EARLY RETURNS